Institutional consulting services for successful foundations, corporations, complex systems and institutions
Many institutions have significant assets that require disciplined management, including foundations, endowments, corporations, healthcare systems, and educational institutions. At Legacy Strategic Asset Management, we work directly with CEOs, CFOs, Board of Directors, investment and finance committees and many others who have been entrusted with critical fiduciary responsibilities.
Our Institutional Consulting services include:
- Fiduciary Education and Oversight
- Investment and Spending Policy Development and Compliance
- Custom Portfolio Construction
- Asset Allocation Analysis and Implementation
- Risk Posture Assessment
- Manager Research
- Meeting Attendance
- Customized Performance Monitoring and Reporting
- Annual Comprehensive Fee Analysis
- Investment Manager Search and Vendor Reviews
- Regulatory Updates
- Trust and Custody Services
- Benchmarking Studies
- Open Architecture Platform
Our team serves every institutional client with a team approach: two consultants, a client service representative and an analyst. There is comfort in having multiple levels of support. Trustees can feel comfort in hiring a nationally-recognized team in Wall Street Journal Barron’s Top 100 Institutional Consultants (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022) for our work in serving institutional investors.*
Contact us now to discover the peace of mind that comes with Legacy Strategic Asset Management.
* The Barron’s Top 100 Institutional Consultants rankings are evaluated on a range of factors for the Financial Advisor and their team including institutional assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record and number of clients served by the consultant’s team. Also considered were the advanced professional designations and accomplishments represented on the team. Trust services available through banking and trust affiliates in addition to non-affiliated companies of Wells Fargo Advisors.