Although Legacy Strategic Asset Management offers the high-touch benefits of a local, boutique firm, we know that the world is far bigger than Lake Erie, the Midwest or even the United States. Our affiliation with Wells Fargo Advisors gives us an intense global perspective, including constant access to the Wells Fargo Investment Institute (WFII) and its more than 200 experienced investment professionals focused on all aspects of Global Investment Strategy, Global Manager Research, Global Alternative Investments and Global Portfolio Management. See more about our resources.
While our approach to asset management is proprietary and each client's exclusive strategy is confidential, it isn't difficult to get a basic understanding of how we do what we do. All you have to do is look at what we believe, which hasn't changed fundamentally since our founding in 1987:
STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
Today's complex financial markets present particular challenges for fiduciaries and institutional investors—including foundations, pension plans, and institutions—as well as high-net-worth individuals and families. Meeting these challenges requires knowledge experience and discipline. At Legacy Strategic Asset Management, we believe:
- Fiduciary Standards are Critical to Investment Process
- Disciplines Must be in Place and Followed
- Investment Policy Must Govern Investment Decisions
- Strategic Allocation is Preferred over Tactical Asset Allocation (Market Timing)
- Global Thinking vs. Domestic Only
- Reversion to Mean and Understanding Investment Cycles
- Team Approach Preferred over Individual Decision Making
- Both Active & Passive Management Have Their Place
- All Asset Classes Should Be Considered
- Risk is Controlled by Diversification of Asset Classes
- Preservation of Capital in Downturns is Critical
Contact us now to learn whether Legacy Strategic Asset Management's proprietary process is right for you, your family or your organization.